Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

Simply amazing

I love this game, I wouild have never thought that being a tatoo artist would make a fun game but it did!

Kenney responds:

Yah! Nintendo should hire me to make games for Nintendo DS and Wii -_-"

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

I love this game!

Amazing! it's been too long since the last frank's adventure and this one is even more addicting! This is possibley the greatest game out there.

HoverBot 2 HoverBot 2

awesome game!

Great game, addicting and fun. The music seemed to fit the game and everything. Keep up the good work!

TrueDarkness responds:

Thanks!

Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Amazing Game

This game is amazing, really good work! I'm so addicted to it right now.

Phantasmagor responds:

Thanks a lot

Brainbots Brainbots

Really Really Fresh game

I loved this game, very worthy of the daily feature and a fresh game. I really don't know what to say other than you should make a sequel.

GameSQUID responds:

I'm actually thinking of doing just that, I already have some ideas for the levels etc. It would also have enemies with actual AI, multiple weapons, powerups, etc. But I have some other projects to finish first, and I need to convince the artist to make some new graphics for it. So it might take a while, if we ever get to it.

Cookie Crumble Cookie Crumble

I enjoyed it

this was a pretty good game, the graphics weren't anything special but they were good enough. the only thing I could suggest would be to add a feature that when you clear a vertical row that the rows push themselves together.

Boobs Or Ass Boobs Or Ass

I loved it for...

I loved this movie for it's artistic purposes. I can really appreciate the deeper meaning of the game. ;)

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

Ubelievable

I played both thing thing's before this one and I am really excited that you released a new one, keep em coming because this is most likely the greatest MI mod out there.

Word Works Word Works

game was average

at least it helped me think of words that are.... good and... stuff.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

awesome game

I loved this game man, addictive. Make a sequel sometime.